1) Materials: low Carbon steel, AISI1015;
2) Grade: G40,G60,G100,G200,G1000;
3) Certificate: ISO-9001, TS-16949, ISO14001;
4) Application field: Small balls includes ball bearings, computers, mobile phone lithium battery, REM and mass products like the writing instruments.
5) Heat treatment: Balls are through hardened by heating to 840 degrees C and quenching.
The steel balls can be further geometrical designed by additional processes. The focus to the micro and nano subject has become much more important in various international development. A positive example is the new process technology for the production of small steel balls.
Flashing: Balls are ground under pressure between rotating grooved case iron plates to improve sphericity.
Heat treatment: Balls are through hardened by heating to 840 degrees C and quenching.
They are then tempered to remove excess stresses.
Hard grinding: Hardened balls are then ground under pressure between a rotating grinding wheel and a stationary cast iron plate.
Finish lapping: Balls are carefully lapped to their final dimensions between grooved cast iron plates, one rotating and stationary.