AISI 440 balls are a martenistic-type stainless steel, which is used extensively in bearing applications that require corrosion-resisting properties. 440 balls are resistant to corrosion from fresh water, steam, crude oil, gasoline, perspiration, alcohol, blood and foodstuffs. Maximum resistance to corrosion and tarnishing is only achieved when 440 is fully hardened and surfaces are polished to a high luster.
1. Material: AISI 440; SUS440.
2. Size: 2.0mm-50.8mm.
3. Grade: G10, G25, G100, G500.
4. Hardness: HRC58-65.
5. Grade Standard Comply with AFMBA. 10 or DIN 5401.
6. Certificate: ISO-9001, ISO-14001, TS-16949.
7. Application: It's suitable for special environment and machine as like hydraulic parts, grinding machine and so on, it has better rust resistance and hardness than AISI420. Sizes are available in millimeters, inches and fractions.